Whatever the size of your organisation and whatever industry sector you operate in, we can provide you with a comprehensive range of environment, health, safety and wellbeing courses to support your team. We’re accredited to deliver the ever-popular IOSH Managing Safely programme and also offer a comprehensive range of other courses which will be tailored to your organisation.
We specialise in delivering courses at your premises, reducing your costs and travel obligations for your delegates.
All courses are delivered by our Principal Consultant, Stuart Haysman – view his Trainer Biography.
A selection of our most popular courses are listed below – but if you need something that isn’t listed, please get in touch and we’ll create something for you.
- IOSH Managing Safely (three day)
- Fire Risk Assessment (one day)
- Risk Assessment Workshop (one day)
- COSHH Assessment Workshop (one day)
- Fire Warden (half day)
- Managing Hot Work (one day)
- Compressed Gas Safety (half day)
- Asbestos Awareness (half day)
- CDM Awareness (half day)
- CDM for Managers (one day)
- PUWER Risk Assessment (one day)
- Mental Health for Managers (one day)
- Mental Health Awareness (half day)
- Contractor Management and Permit to Work (one day)
- Work at Height Awareness (half day)
- Work at Height for Managers (one day)
To discuss a potential course for your teams, let us know what you need. Please tell us the course title, number of delegates and location, and we’ll call you to discuss options.
General T’s & C’s